• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of thread in memory of 9Lives...Electro...

2manytoys

I just happend to be on the computer right after the big crash of 08... I was able to steal his screen name and held it hostage for a couple of days without him knowing who had stolen his identity.. I had the most fun out of that... I was trying to dig up some of the post that I made while poseing as 9Lives.. It drove him crazy not knowing who had stolen it and would call me raising hell.... all the time it was me... once he figured it out he called and left me one hell of a message...

I just happend to be on the computer right after the big crash of 08... I was able to steal his screen name and held it hostage for a couple of days without him knowing who had stolen his identity.. I had the most fun out of that... I was trying to dig up some of the post that I made while poseing as 9Lives.. It drove him crazy not knowing who had stolen it and would call me raising hell.... all the time it was me... once he figured it out he called and left me one hell of a message...

He called me and accused me of doing it, lol.

It's too bad the "Couch Thread" is gone.

Couch? Wasn't he the guy who got so piss off at Cosmo big time when she was going to give away her old couch & he wanted to get it, but she sold it before she could give it to him? My mind is a little fuzzy, but I thought that was him or someone else. I always get the name mix up. :confused:

Couch? Wasn't he the guy who got so piss off at Cosmo when she was going to give away her old couch & he wanted to get it, but she sold it fast & he got pretty piss off at her big time? My mind is a little fuzzy, but I thought that was him or someone else. I always get the name mix up. :confused:

He changed his name to electro after the 9Lives account was banned...

Couch? Wasn't he the guy who got so piss off at Cosmo big time when she was going to give away her old couch & he wanted to get it, but she sold it before she could give it to him? My mind is a little fuzzy, but I thought that was him or someone else. I always get the name mix up. :confused:

yup- that was him

He changed his name to electro after the 9Lives account was banned...

LOL I remember that- he called me up that night and was PISSED--

And he was more than pissed off about the couch too :lol: he always wore his emotions on his sleeve. YOu have to appreciate someone like that.

He was always honest wether you liked it or not :lol:

dumbass 2mantoys....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived