• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News about a Fellow Huddler

kittycat

lol electro really knew how to dress huh?

That was the Thursday night Miami game...he got me the ticket. Last time I saw him, maybe the last time I actually spoke to him, I'm not sure. Think he called me a couple weeks ago (whenever I got a call where callerid was blocked, I knew it was him) but I didn't answer it, meaning to call him back. Never thought I wouldn't get that chance again.

That was the Thursday night Miami game...he got me the ticket. Last time I saw him, maybe the last time I actually spoke to him, I'm not sure. Think he called me a couple weeks ago (whenever I got a call where callerid was blocked, I knew it was him) but I didn't answer it, meaning to call him back. Never thought I wouldn't get that chance again.

thats crazy

yeah there was a good two years where Clifton would bring $100 or $200 worth of food to share with everyone, and spend hours cooking it. Every tailgate he would bring eggs from his chickens to use for breakfast, and I was even saving egg cartons for him cuz he always told me he needed some. He was happiest making other people happy. Like shinner, everytime i got a call from him it showed up as 'restricted' and I knew it was him.

yeah there was a good two years where Clifton would bring $100 or $200 worth of food to share with everyone, and spend hours cooking it. Every tailgate he would bring eggs from his chickens to use for breakfast, and I was even saving egg cartons for him cuz he always told me he needed some.

And the sausage from his pigs....good stuff.

He had dinner with me, the wife and son before the Iggles game this past season. Oh, he also got me the tix for that one too. After dinner once he headed to his hotel and us to ours, my wife says, "I can see why you two get along so well, you're both the same."

What kind of piece of poo news organization titles has 13 dead horses found as the title of their story and adds that a man killed himself as a footnote or afterthought?!?

Wow.

But what was worse were the comments from readers at the bottom of the article. People passing judgement like he deserved what he got.

Those are people who never knew the real Clifton. He must have been hurting bad to go out like that.

Archived