• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News about a Fellow Huddler

kittycat

I enjoyed many a tailgate shooting the poo with Clifton. He and Rhino were two of the main reasons that I became so involved with the Toys For Tots Tailgates. He tought me that it was not about what you had, but what you were willing to give that mattered. Dude would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it.

He was a good friend and an avid Panthers fan. I will miss him greatly.

I just wish that Banjo Pickin, Inbred, Hillbilly Ass would have asked for help. I feel ashamed that he did not realize how many friends he had here.

I need to clarify one very important statement: Pantherdad - he would knock you out for calling his truck a "Ford" - he was the proud owner of a "Chevy" and ragged on Ford's every chance he got!

Also, Boyd was his middle name.

Thank you all for the kind comments. He always made me laugh, so I am sure there will be good stories in the next few days. I'm sure you have all heard about the Philadelphia play off game a few years ago...I was there with him...one day when I have a little time I will post the truth - not sure what B.S. he shared, but he was scared of those fans!!!

Please let us know as soon as there are details on the funeral. I really want to try and attend.

I was just looking through some of Electro's old threads, trying to find the one in which we started off arguing, as we often did to that point, and then made amends. It's funny, after that heated argument, he made it a point to say hello or send a funny comment my way.

Well, I didn't find that, but I did find a couple threads that might be all the more poignant in light of all this.

Have you ever felt ... like this?

Here are the lyrics to the song in the video he posted.

You sheltered me from harm

Kept me warm, Kept me warm

You gave my life to me

Set me free, Set me free

The finest years I ever knew,

We're all the years I had with you

And I will give everything I own,

I'll give my life, my heart, my home

I will give everything I own

Just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,

What its all, all above

You never said too much

But still you showed the way

In my new, I'm watching you

Nobody else will ever know

The part of me that can't let go

I will give anything I own

I'll give up my life, my heart, my home

I will give everything I own

Just to have you back again

Is there someone you know

You're loving them so

But taking them all for-granted

You may lose them one day

Someone takes them away

And they don't hear the words you long to say

I would give anything I own,

I'll give up my life, my heart, my home,

I will give everthing I own

Just to have you back again

Just to touch you once again

Then there was this one:

God is Great......

I need to clarify one very important statement: Pantherdad - he would knock you out for calling his truck a "Ford" - he was the proud owner of a "Chevy" and ragged on Ford's every chance he got!

Also, Boyd was his middle name.

Thank you all for the kind comments. He always made me laugh, so I am sure there will be good stories in the next few days. I'm sure you have all heard about the Philadelphia play off game a few years ago...I was there with him...one day when I have a little time I will post the truth - not sure what B.S. he shared, but he was scared of those fans!!!

your right....my bust on that one...it was a chevy

Archived