• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News about a Fellow Huddler

kittycat

its just all too weird. just 2 years ago me, electro and jerseycat were playing football in the parking lot. cliff was going full speed and was covering me. one time, i caught a pass, he knocked the poo outta me and put me on the asphalt...hard. i didn't let him know he hurt me, though. good times.....

its just all too weird. just 2 years ago me. electro and jerseycat were playing football in the parking lot. cliff was going full speed and was covering me. one time, i caught a pass, he knocked the poo outta me and put me on the asphalt...hard. i didn't let him know he hurt me, though. good times.....

thats funny...same thing happened to me and he loved to bug me about it at any given opportunity!!! I can still hear that fricken laugh.

Strange, the article mentions someone named Boyd at the end.

I caught that too.. probably just a misprint...

Kind of odd that they mention the other "high powered rifles" and ammo... I certainly hope they aren't going to try and paint that picture...

What sucks for us (mainly those of us who never met him in person) is that most of us didn't see this coming, and it just further proves that we often use places such as this as an outlet of the real world issues we're having...

I know I can be rather blunt and opinionated on certain issues, but if any of you EVER have such a heavy heart, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or something... Maybe confiding in an anonymous person, or just having that way to type out your problems will help prevent such a tragedy...

Again... I'm sorry to Cliff's family and those of you that had the pleasure of meeting him... We all feel your loss, but I am sure it will never reach the magnitude of feelings you are feeling right now...

Take care, and keep your heads up...

I need to clarify one very important statement: Pantherdad - he would knock you out for calling his truck a "Ford" - he was the proud owner of a "Chevy" and ragged on Ford's every chance he got!

Also, Boyd was his middle name.

Thank you all for the kind comments. He always made me laugh, so I am sure there will be good stories in the next few days. I'm sure you have all heard about the Philadelphia play off game a few years ago...I was there with him...one day when I have a little time I will post the truth - not sure what B.S. he shared, but he was scared of those fans!!!

I need to clarify one very important statement: Pantherdad - he would knock you out for calling his truck a "Ford" - he was the proud owner of a "Chevy" and ragged on Ford's every chance he got!

Thank you all for the kind comments. He always made me laugh, so I am sure there will be good stories in the next few days. I'm sure you have all heard about the Philadelphia play off game a few years ago...I was there with him...one day when I have a little time I will post the truth - not sure what B.S. he shared, but he was scared of those fans!!!

It would be nice if anyone who wanted to share a bit about Electro, whether they knew him in "real life" or here on the Huddle, could do so in this thread.

thanks for clarifying that.... really don't like the way the news crew is portraying that i also met him a one time at the game... and enjoyed his posts this certainly isn't the way i would want to see him remembered....

Archived