• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News about a Fellow Huddler

kittycat

I'm sure the funeral home could at least verify they've heard of him... Heck, maybe they are in the process of making the arrangements, but at least they could say "No, they haven't been made yet"... I can't call because I'm at work...

I don't want to believe this is true, and I really hope that it isn't... I'd hate to lose any of you...

we want know anything until this afternoon. they are doing an autopsy on him this morning.

I'm pretty much blown away right now. I know Clifton played the part of antagonizer on the huddle for a long time and we all often questioned his level of sanity from time to time, but in my talks with him over the years, he also left me with the impression that he would do anything and everything for any of us here. He loved his panthers and his animals...I talked to him Saturday afternoon and he never let on at all, and now I'm thinking it was just his way to say goodbye. I'm extremely saddened

I just got off of the phone with Susan. Understandably she is very upset. She last spoke with him yesterday afternoon right before this happened. She said that the deal with the horses was some kind of misunderstanding and that he had been sick for some time. I was completely unaware that he was sick.

Obviously I didn't really know what to say to her other than if she needed anything to please call me... this is a very sad day. I had come to know Electro quite well on here and had talked to him on the phone and met him in person at the Thursday night game back in November. He was a great guy... yeah, he liked to stir things up and mess with people, but a lot of that goes on and he was a nice guy.

I don't really know what else to say other than he'll be missed. I will find out info about the funeral if I can and let you guys know. I would probably like to attend if anyone wants to go from this area, let me know.

Archived