• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News about a Fellow Huddler

kittycat

another article from this evening.. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6988087/

Lots of good comments in this thread regarding this disturbingly sad news. Including Meats here. A man with with 13 dead horses on his property, that refuses to come out of his home and kills himself when cops come in, is going to make a sensational headline. You cant expect them not to tell the story.

Its apparent the man had many, many problems long before this past Friday, that his huddle friends had no clue about.

Im sorry for all of his friends and family. One can only hope the man has found peace.

dUDE YOU HAVE NO CLUE-- STFU

aND NEITHER DO THE people talking out of their ass on that page.

Since when was a horses life worth more than a man?

Where my huckle buck country hick ass grew up a mans business is a mans business, and what is his is for no other person to be sticking thier nose in..

Clif didnt starve these horses to death, the whole "neglect" BS is just that. All you know is what you are reading from some damn peta ass news agency...

There is nothing "good" about rubbing the man through the dirt because of the situation..

Is the whole thing fvcked up- YES- but if you knew Clif it would all make more sense.

keep your BS OPINIONS in another thread--

Where my huckle buck country hick ass grew up a mans business is a mans business, and what is his is for no other person to be sticking thier nose in..

Clif didnt starve these horses to death, the whole "neglect" BS is just that. All you know is what you are reading from some damn peta ass news agency...

There is nothing "good" about rubbing the man through the dirt because of the situation..

Is the whole thing fvcked up- YES- but if you knew Clif it would all make more sense.

Hey AK, I feel your pain. However, I don't think TheSaint was trying to say anything negative. Just saying that the whole story, including the horses, was a sensational one...and thus newsworthy. I don't think he meant any disrespect.

Hey AK, I feel your pain. However, I don't think TheSaint was trying to say anything negative. Just saying that the whole story, including the horses, was a sensational one...and thus newsworthy. I don't think he meant any disrespect.

did you read the comments on the story? He edited it to say "thread" but before it said story- maybe thats what he meant- but the comments on the news story are just insane and bullsh!t

I know you are upset about the whole thingand im sorry, and i really didnt say anything inflamatory what so ever.

But im sorry. Youre flat out wrong saying that this is "a mans business". No, he didnt starve them to death, obviously they were killed in some other fashion. The article mentions the horses used to be well cared for, and im sure he loved his horses, maybe he just couldnt care for them any more....and like i said, apparently electro had some serious problems going on starting a while back.

Again, i hope he is at peace now.

ed: AKPanther...just re-read your post . I cant comment on the comments left on the news story. I didnt read them, and really didnt want to. I just read the story.

I know you are upset about the whole thingand im sorry, and i really didnt say anything inflamatory what so ever.

But im sorry. Youre flat out wrong saying that this is "a mans business". No, he didnt starve them to death, obviously they were killed in some other fashion. The article mentions the horses used to be well cared for, and im sure he loved his horses, maybe he just couldnt care for them any more....and like i said, apparently electro had some serious problems going on starting a while back.

Again, i hope he is at peace now.

sorry- we will agree to disagree.

Let him be-

thanks MH. Thats what i was saying.

did you read the comments on the story? He edited it to say "thread" but before it said story- maybe thats what he meant- but the comments on the news story are just insane and bullsh!t

Agreed. I actually registered to tell those assholes that they were ignorant dirtbags. However, they sensored my post and would not show it.

Damn Commies....

I did edit it...now i totally see what your thinking. I was referring to the comments in this thread. Not the news story. I havent read any of the comments in the news story.

You know... i just read the comments on the newspapers website and it doesn't suprise me a bit.. it's typical america..they are all do-gooder holy rolling, egotistical,,more worried about a damn animal than the human that is affected in the story,, and quick to point a finger so that they can lift themselves up kind of person...... Clifton was sick... terminally ill... but yet he was too proud to ask for help from a stranger...he was a giver that would do anything for anyone.. no matter if he liked you or hated you... if it was the right thing to do then it was done no questions asked.... that was his only crime... If he had been healty and rich none of this would have happend.. in fact.. he would have been the first to offer help to anyone who needed it.. but instead he was a proud man... to proud in fact to ask for help... in fact.. thats probably how he ended up with so many horses... I will bet you a $1000 right now that he rescued every one of them......because thats the kind of MAN that he was.... and as far as Mrs Brewer... I hope you sleep so well tonight.. cause it's obvious you are a bitch.. a selfless. twofaced bitch that is quick to be seen on Sunday... and bitch about someone on Monday... ... if you were so damn concerned..you would have thrown a bale of hay across the fence.. oh but no... you were too busy getting your hair done and talking gossip at the beauty parlor untill the cameras showed up and you suddenly want to ride the wave for your fifteen minutes of fame that we are all supposedly entitled too.

Archived