• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s time to acknowledge we drafted Danny Wuerffel’s brother and not Tua’s cousin

TheBigKat

14 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Bryce isnt going anywhere this year or next. These same damn threads being made after every game won't change that. If we had a first round pick, maybe that would change but we don't so he'll have until 2025 to prove himself. 

He’ll have halfway through 2024 at most, at that point he will be benched for any better option.  Tepper will come to his senses, and today was the beginning as their disgust was aimed at Bryce Young

Edited by Ghostofdelhomme

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Like I get the arguments defending Bryce. Line has been poo. Route concepts are predictable, etc.

But Young has a noodle. He’s a mediocre athlete, and probably a poor athlete relative to size. 

He’s also not a “maestro” in any way so far.  

We spent number 1 on a guy that can’t do all the NFL QB things. Coaches will have to remove plays because he literally can’t execute them because of his lack of raw talent. 

I can’t believe the evaluators couldn’t see this in person. Literally anyone can get overwhelmed and swept up in the hype machine. 

It really pisses me off when the Panthers miss on things that seemed blatantly obvious to me at the time. ☹️

7 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

He’ll have halfway through 2024 at most, at that point he will be benched for any better option.  Tepper will come to his senses, and today was the beginning as their disgust was aimed at Bryce Young

Nah. Tepper will never admit the mistake. Especially since he's the reason why bryce was drafted