• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"Well it's pouring ran and we've had success with our power back running plays under center, guess it's time to switch to the pistol and put the scat back in"

yea, im getting the feeling that the asinine playcalling this season wasnt all on Reich. 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

All year long, we NEVER play action coming off of running the ball well. Short yardage, get Bryce out on the move. This poo shouldn’t be so hard. 

All you have to do is do this a few times and defenses will be scared and react accordingly. Run a naked bootleg or a HB pass or something to make anything but a run up the gut the only thing they defend for. It really shouldn't be hard, you're right.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

His footwork is a way bigger problem than his arm strength. I would probably guess that you aren't sharp enough to see that is leading to a lot of those issues you think are arm strength. His footwork is easily his biggest issue.

Don't get me wrong, he is not in the upper half of the NFL starters in arm strength. Probably bottom 5-10. Not enough of a problem to be the thing that causes most of his issues.

His footwork is problem number 1, 2 and 3.    We ain’t winning poo until he fixes that stupid hop poo.  

• Beer 1