• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tribe of people..Help

scpanther22

i dont know the name, just its funny you bring this up. those people believe the soldiers were gods and started to worship them. They kept the runways in working order and even built a nice size plane out of wood. they pray each day about the return, foods unseen tools and gifts, GREAT STUFF. I'm sure, I have it in my folders, do a google search first, if no luck I'll dig.

i dont know the name, just its funny you bring this up. those people believe the soldiers were gods and started to worship them. They kept the runways in working order and even built a nice size plane out of wood. they pray each day about the return, foods unseen tools and gifts, GREAT STUFF. I'm sure, I have it in my folders, do a google search first, if no luck I'll dig.

yeah...I just found it

Cargo cult

come, come to the dark side.......MUaHAHahhahaaa MUAHHAaaahhAA...:reddevil:

just to add, think of this too if you were born under different circumstances. Born into all sort of different beliefs, worship various people or nature or objects cause thats the way it is. Born into atheism is no different too. If you were born into the Cargo cult, you had beliefs before, but those changed and now you worship america soliders. hmmmmm

you're on the right path, listen to your conscience.

just to add, think of this too if you were born under different circumstances. Born into all sort of different beliefs, worship various people or nature or objects cause thats the way it is. Born into atheism is no different too. If you were born into the Cargo cult, you had beliefs before, but those changed and now you worship america soliders. hmmmmm

lol..Its nothing like that.

I never even thought of it in those terms..So were you asking how I felt from a religious stand point?

I hear this "argument" alot. My response is what does other cultures or where someone was born have to do with you?

It would be like me talking to Duke Energy about my power bill. Well what if I was born in the Congo, would I even use electricity..oh wait. It doesn't matter.

But, it's the Lounge so....:cornut:

Archived