• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am now, considered a terrorist.........

SMACKDAB

Ok....long story short. I place a call to a buddy of mine that lives in Canada. I was drunk, conversation went a little perverted, and he thought I was some wacko, and called the Mounties on me.

SH!T.......Passport gone, can't fly anywhere, constant glove inspections...and on and on etc......

But what really pisses me off, is not even the first phone call from my buddy, to tell me he was sorry, all a prank, yada yada, yada. What should I do?

this post certainly takes on a whole new meaning now. Shame of it all is that he never let on that anything was wrong or out of the ordinary at all. I've replayed this phone call through my mind a thousand times this morning asking myself if I missed anything....strange how things work sometimes.

this post certainly takes on a whole new meaning now. Shame of it all is that he never let on that anything was wrong or out of the ordinary at all. I've replayed this phone call through my mind a thousand times this morning asking myself if I missed anything....strange how things work sometimes.

u called the mounties?

Cool. :D

I mean...I am getting recognized now and all that good stuff that comes with celebrity terrorist status.

I've even heard AK and I were left in charge of the Huddle while Zod is away waxing his....I mean....working, or something like that.

;)

I believe this was electro's last post in this forum.. sad

Yeah, imagine Electro joking around... damn, I'm gonna miss that guy. This sucks.

If someone had told me a few years ago that I could make such good friends on an internet message board I would have laughed at them...

Hard to believe he was here Sat clowning around after getting his diagnosis on Fri.

I know what you mean Vagrant, I was the recipient of a few Electro calls and he would always try to act like he was somebody else. He gave me tickets to a couple of games that I was not planning to go to because money is always in short supply at my house. I hope he is happy and well now.

Archived