• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am now, considered a terrorist.........

SMACKDAB

Ok....long story short. I place a call to a buddy of mine that lives in Canada. I was drunk, conversation went a little perverted, and he thought I was some wacko, and called the Mounties on me.

SH!T.......Passport gone, can't fly anywhere, constant glove inspections...and on and on etc......

But what really pisses me off, is not even the first phone call from my buddy, to tell me he was sorry, all a prank, yada yada, yada. What should I do?

eletro this isnt a troll? not your style, so re-call your "buddy" and fill him in and the issue. Once you convince him, he then can speak on your behalf.

i willing to think it was a mel gibson rant, funny how the truths come out when people get the liquid in them. maybe you dont need that stuff now, I know I have the same issues, but I mainly stay to myself. I'd scare the hell out of most.

you need to prove to whomever that you are not a treat and it was a random misunderstanding.

My cousin is stuck in Saudi Arabia because they are worried he is a terrorist. OK I don't have all the details but bascially he was born here, his dad is a Saudi who moved back to Saudi Arabia when my cousin was only 2 years old. My cousin went to visit his dad at about age 5 and his dad wouldn't let him come home for abut 2 years. He is now 21, born in America, lived in america most of his life and they wont let him come home from visiting his dad (that's how he tells it, not completely sure i trust his story) anyways if that is the case it's pretty fuged up. His sister was with him and they let her back in but not him.

Archived