• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING NEWS: Shaqui Griffin to the Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Right? I mean if that’s not the biggest indictment on how shitty Bryce is. 
    • I don't agree it's "much better." Bryce has been absolutely god awful, but the D has also allowed the most points in the league and as bad as Bryce is there has not been a single bright spot from the offense around him. OL is yet to be seen, yes I saw the stat on pressures but it paints an incomplete picture considering Bryce panic checkdowns so quickly. I'm not sold on Canales' scheme yet either. We will know much more following Sunday's game with Dalton starting. This year's team might be better than last year, but I'm not convinced yet.
    • Of course he’s having regular meetings. We literally just benched our 2023 #1 overall pick. Canales was hired for the exact same reasons that we all wanted to see happen in 2024. Figure out if Young could ever be the guy. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to think they likely saw the same poo all the announcers and fans saw. I agree that is 99.999% likely that Canales walked into Tepper’s office this morning and said, yep Tep, it’s as bad as we thought last week. The kid ain’t it and we need to move on and decide what we’ve got on this team and Dan’s gotta jump on the scouts and figure out the next QB.