• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Garrett Wilson?

Panthers Fan 69

5 hours ago, Htarnation4.0 said:

My comment was an indictment of how terrible this franchise is at trades. We give a lot for poo. 

Talent evaluation is another glaring problem. They miss in the draft and FA. These are structural problems. 

I understand that we gave up too much regardless on who was selected but NO ONE missed on this draft. Even the sport experts had stated CJ would NOT had impacted the W/L on this team, same goes with Burrows. We have NO playmakers and CANNOT protect our QB, so until we do....DO NOT EVER state we missed in the draft. Just state we gave up TOO much like DJ plus 2 1st round picks just to move up and i will back you up 100% my friend.

I already stated what i would have done during the draft by trading down to the 20s spot to take one of the 4 WR who went back to back to back to back like pretty maids all in a row to play opposite DJ so we have 2 speedy playmakers while keeping Matt Carrol to start the tank season in order to draft our home grown HERO next year in Drake. That's what i would have told Tepper if i was his GM instead of a yes man in Fitts cause he's too scared of getting fired by saying NO to him. Agree with my plan?