• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superbowl Gameday Food Ideas

Liminy

I realize that there is the usual wings, burgers, etc. I'm wanting to make something unique but at the same time something that is easy. I was just wondering if anyone had some unique ideas or wants to give some recipes for some good ol' Carolina cooking. Just something that doesn't take forever to cook but it still a hit with people. Honestly I can't remember the good food my Dad or G-Ma used to make when I was down there. It's been forever. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 Can of Refried Beans

8 oz cream cheese

12 oz sour cream

2 tbsp taco seasoning

shredded cheddar cheese

Spread the Beans evenly in a glass pan

Mix the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and 2 tbsp taco seasoning in a bowl, then spread on top of the beans

Place cheddar cheese on top of mix

Cook in oven at 350* for 12 minutes or until cheese melts...

Eat with tortilla chips or nacho cheese doritoes as a dip. Mmmmmm...

For a extra (if I'm hungry), I brown 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef in taco seasoning as if for tacos, and spread it between the beans and cream cheese/sour cream mix. Some people also add sliced tomatoes and/or peppers on top for some kick.

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 Can of Refried Beans

8 oz cream cheese

12 oz sour cream

2 tbsp taco seasoning

shredded cheddar cheese

Spread the Beans evenly in a glass pan

Mix the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream and 2 tbsp taco seasoning in a bowl, then spread on top of the beans

Place cheddar cheese on top of mix

Cook in oven at 350* for 12 minutes or until cheese melts...

Eat with tortilla chips or nacho cheese doritoes as a dip. Mmmmmm...

For a extra (if I'm hungry), I brown 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef in taco seasoning as if for tacos, and spread it between the beans and cream cheese/sour cream mix. Some people also add sliced tomatoes and/or peppers on top for some kick.

I'm definitely making this but with one small addition.

I just have one question. Which layer would be the best to put the potbrownies in? :D

Archived