• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice to be here

DACPanther

Hello all, glad to find this place while goofing off on a search engine, Panther fan, NCSU Alumni Class of 1989 (Lowe must Go), living in Wilmington NC now, going to move back to Wake County soon, love to play golf, happily married with 2 kids, born 3/6/67 in Raleigh NC......Go Panthers!!!!!

You get rep for your avatar and for living in the ILM... welcome to the huddle.

Why would you move from the golf and hot lady capital of NC???

PS- Ignore Jangler... the snow has made him moody. :D

Well, I have major business interest in Wake County, so moving closer to my money, and I'm moving to a golf course community, and thanks for the props on the avy as that's the wife at 42 years old.

Well, I have major business interest in Wake County, so moving closer to my money, and I'm moving to a golf course community, and thanks for the props on the avy as that's the wife at 42 years old.

Very nice... my wife would kick my ass if I posted a pic of her in a bikini on here... and Electro would be bugging me for her phone #... :D

Good luck with the move... if you wanna hit the white ball around sometime before then (when the temp is above 50* preferably) look me up...

Archived