• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

History is Repeating Itself with Frank Reich as a Play-caller

DFive

1 minute ago, Martin said:

I don’t think Tepper will do any changes during the season. But if we finish with 1-3 wins I expect him to clean out the front office and coaching staff.

He probably will try to keep the coaches from the defensive side. But that's hard to do if bringing in a different coach and not promoting the DC to head coach.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Martin said:

I don’t think Tepper will do any changes during the season. But if we finish with 1-3 wins I expect him to clean out the front office and coaching staff.

I'm not sure Fitt isn't his Hurney yet. Heat? Sure. Actual danger? I'm not sure that is as close as you and I hope. 

If Frank takes back playcalling and it's more of the same then we get to see what Tepper really does. I agree with you what he should do but it's now the Teppers so I just have no clue what they could come up with to surprise us all. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, jayflip said:

Those routes. 
That protection. 
The shitty run designs. 
The lack of motion. 
The scheme that promotes negative separation. 

Woof. Frank gotta go. I'm convinced CJ would be booty here too after seeing that poo. 

No way man! This is just cope talk. It's all young's fault. At least according to a very vocal part of the huddle.