• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Colorado lost another commitment today. They only have 9 2024 commitments and the class is ranked 64th in the country. They have a grand total of zero 2025 commitments. 

Deion is begging boosters for donations because he knows he's gonna have to buy team through the portal.

Sure looks like the wheels are falling off in Boulder.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Colorado lost another commitment today. They only have 9 2024 commitments and the class is ranked 64th in the country. They have a grand total of zero 2025 commitments. 

Deion is begging boosters for donations because he knows he's gonna have to buy team through the portal.

Sure looks like the wheels are falling off in Boulder.

I don't blame the kids especially seeing what happened to his own son. I remember you posting about the QB son taking shots for the pain a couple of weeks ago. And dear old prime dad kept trotting him out there instead of shutting him down. I'd go elsewhere too

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't blame the kids especially seeing what happened to his own son. I remember you posting about the QB son taking shots for the pain a couple of weeks ago. And dear old prime dad kept trotting him out there instead of shutting him down. I'd go elsewhere too

Yeah, the glitz and glamour and stars on the sideline faded quick. I think even kids are realizing that it's just all about Deion.

• Pie 1