• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daniel Jeremiah on Panthers Offense/Bryce

UNCrules2187

9 hours ago, ncfan said:

No.  There was another guy who was circulating around in the media who said Texans would’ve taken Bryce over Stroud if they had the chance

Herbstreit did go to OSU though--I think his kid still plays there now and played with Stroud last year. He called a lot of OSU games on ABC and he gushed over Stroud too. IMO, he'd be closer to Stroud than any other talking head, so if he's not ready to bury Bryce yet since his guy is setting the world on fire, maybe it's a perspective to bear in mind.

17 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Clearly. I mean its not like any of them ever admit they were wrong anyway. 

Reason why i dont know what posting there opinions is supposed to prove. 

They already did the draft noise now it's 'how do they fix this' noise because they know there is absolutely a year 2 in this situation. Blah blah blah.

Good to hear that it now sure looks like everyone including Bryce narrative vs everyone else but that still doesn't solve the unwatchable football. 

Edited by Waldo

On 11/14/2023 at 3:38 PM, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I mean, they're saying the window IS there but it's very small and in a very short amount of time. This ain't college. You're playing against PROS. Yes, an elite WR will give you better windows but Young's numbers could be better if he got it to these scrubs sooner. Could.

These guys aren’t catching wide open passes none of them (except Thelien) gets pro open.. And making contested catches in Charlotte seem illegal this year..

• Pie 1

On 11/15/2023 at 6:32 AM, Mr. Scot said:

Video discussion...

Burns for Pitts would be highly unlikely, but that'd certainly generate a lot of discussion.

Gee, I don't know. What if you trade Burns for Pitt and find out Bryce WAS the problem all along? Not saying he is, but that's quite a gamble. 

On 11/15/2023 at 1:48 PM, Waldo said:

They already did the draft noise now it's 'how do they fix this' noise because they know there is absolutely a year 2 in this situation. Blah blah blah.

Good to hear that it now sure looks like everyone including Bryce narrative vs everyone else but that still doesn't solve the unwatchable football. 

Year 2, man. That's gonna be tough.  We'd be lucky at just 2 years of anything on offense but it will be more because of what they are not willing to admit they have wasted.

It is going to be so much worse if they sell out the defense to bolster those already squandered assets. Which is something people are proposing already. 

Defense has been the best part of the team. They want that too. 

• Beer 1

On 11/14/2023 at 8:48 PM, Jay Roosevelt said:

They're not just unafraid of being beat deep, they're not afraid of our receivers being able to do anything after the catch either.

Between the OL being forced into a zone blocking scheme that they're just not suited for and trying to run a quick strike passing game with slow possession receivers we're pretty well fuged.

I'll admit Bryce can certainly play a lot better, but this is a situation that would be tough for any QB to perform in.

To me the Key to all our offensive Woos.   It's irritating that we are supposed to have all these great offensive minds, yet they can't seem to get out of their own way to go with what suits the players you have. I've said it 100 times.  I don't see how the "strength" of our team last year was the offensive line and this year they look like a terrible college line.  

I watch game after game, college and Pros and see so many innovative things being done yet we're luck if we see one innovative play per game.

There is no perfect scheme defensively.  Great offensive minds find a way to crack a defense.  Where the F are these minds?

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Have we had a game this year where the full offense was healthy? I don’t think there’s been a single game where 1-2 players haven’t been out. 

Christensen went down after week 1. Others were already out before.

Don't think Sanders has been fully healthy in any game.