• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich v. Hackett

Bear Hands

Hackett was terrible, no argument there. However, I think a couple of things have to be factored into his time in Denver. I think he was hired in an attempt to lure Aaron Rodgers into going to Denver. That didn't happen. Adding to that, plan B, Russell Wilson, being god-awful horrible and looking like he has never played the game at times, didn't hep matters any. 

5 hours ago, electro's horse said:

I think Reich's decision was correct, tbh. I'd absolutely take a shot on Pineiro just burying one over Bryce picking that first down up. 

Shows you what the team really thinks of Bryce right now, when they're not talking poo for the media. 

Also from his reaction it was pretty clear that Pineiro told him he didn't have that kick lol. 

I had more issues with the 3 plays before that. No running plays or screens to try and make that kick shorter