• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers 7pm

KingKucci

49 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

The canes aren’t making playoffs playing like this. Up down. Up down. 

what needs to change?

I really don’t know, finding line combinations that work best but I thought we were close to there already. Svech is playing hard but not back 100% on offense. 

• Pie 1

Just got to watch this game at 2x speed - really disappointed in the team.  They didn't bring their A or B game, some players played pretty well but overall just not what I expect from the Canes.

Orlov plays better with Skjei I think.  I also think he's still trying to figure it all out and it does take some time in Rod's system.

I honestly think Drury should be packaged at the trade deadline for hopefully a solid goal scoring threat - if there is one worth it.  I want to see Suzuki or Pono rather than Drury at this point when they get healthy.

Svech is still getting his timing back, it'll be awhile.  Just don't want to see him go down with an injury to that same knee, coming back sooner than expected is a double edged sword....can get back into game shape quicker, but there that risk of injury.

I have this weird feeling that this team is going to under perform this year, just a gut feeling and I hope I am extremely wrong.

On to the next one.....

• Beer 1