• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire everyone. There’s no excuse.

TN05

Cool, then what?  So we fire all the coaches, training staff, scouts, QAs, media, tech support, everyone, even Darrin Gantt???

Jokes aside, I'm ready to write off the offensive side of the ball.  The Special Teams and Defense have been playing so much better than in years past - but the entire offensive staff has been poo.  Is Ben McAdoo still around?

What are we even doing?  Man, I wish I could relive the Steve Wilks era...  Honestly, in this mini-bye week, the Panthers need to focus on finding an offensive identity.  Look, if they need to dust off the Arby's package (no for real, where's Ben McAdoo?) and run power with Chubba - it's got to be better than this.  Running the ball is probably the best bet we have to at very least shorten the games so we end this dumpster fire of a season faster.

As a long time fan, I hate feeling like this. 

1 minute ago, d-dave said:

Cool, then what?  So we fire all the coaches, training staff, scouts, QAs, media, tech support, everyone, even Darrin Gantt???

Jokes aside, I'm ready to write off the offensive side of the ball.  The Special Teams and Defense have been playing so much better than in years past - but the entire offensive staff has been poo.  Is Ben McAdoo still around?

What are we even doing?  Man, I wish I could relive the Steve Wilks era...  Honestly, in this mini-bye week, the Panthers need to focus on finding an offensive identity.  Look, if they need to dust off the Arby's package (no for real, where's Ben McAdoo?) and run power with Chubba - it's got to be better than this.  Running the ball is probably the best bet we have to at very least shorten the games so we end this dumpster fire of a season faster.

As a long time fan, I hate feeling like this. 

season 9 help GIF

Live look at Bryce trying to scan the field under center. 

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

He may need a consultant to hire a consultant at this rate lol.  The last help he received did him no favors.  He's definitely going to the wrong minds for help.    

DT just needs to find the most obvious choice for an in-tune, well regarded mind and throw all the money at him and say--"hey blah blah, this is your operation now, make me a winner"

We had someone pretty interesting in the pipeline in Mike Borgonzi if we would have just hired top down at the start of this mess instead of Rhule.  My guess is that he wanted that greater role but we had Rhule in place as the coaching/czar/Pee-Wee Belicheck.  Andy Weidl, Joe Hortiz, just find the obvious FO guy.         

It just seems obvious at this point that Tepper is going to do what Tepper wants to do and what Tepper wants to do will invariably turn out to be a really dumb thing.

This team is in such bad disarray, a total cluster fk if you will, that what talented and reputable GM and coach would want to come here. That further compounds the problem when you just say fire everyone. Where in the hell do you even begin to fix this.  We've been buying, trading and drafting really bad for 2 years at least...well, the bill is due. Its time to pay. We are paying hard and will not be paid off anytime soon. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, if we do everything right from here on out we have a shot in 2026.... Tepper gonna Tep.....

Edited by Johnstonny