• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11: As the Harbaugh Continues to Turn

jayboogieman

Just now, jayboogieman said:

No thanks. It's time to go with a young offensive minded coach instead of a retread or defensive guy.

He was quite successful with the 49ers and hasn't done bad with Michigan either, I couldn't career less about the cheating. This is no run of the mill non successful retread. He also worked wonder with Colin kapernick and could do the same for Bryce Young. He knows his poo and has a proven track record 

23 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I want him back and I would like to see him as Panthers head coach.

Jim Harbaugh the only HC would give me hope for the future of this franchise. Tepper gives him full control and we are back baby!

He already showed interest this past offseason. Hopefully this is the big move that he makes if things keep going bad.

Do It Tepper!

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He was quite successful with the 49ers and hasn't done bad with Michigan either, I couldn't career less about the cheating. This is no run of the mill non successful retread. He also worked wonder with Colin kapernick and could do the same for Bryce Young. He knows his poo and has a proven track record 

It took him 6 tries to win the biggest game on Michigan's schedule. To be fair, he's won that game twice in a row now. But if he leaves Michigan, it'll be because he got ran out just like how he left the NFL and landed the Michigan gig. He also really seemed to have worn out his welcome in SF and his style works well enough on college kids. Hard pass.

19 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Jim Harbaugh the only HC would give me hope for the future of this franchise. Tepper gives him full control and we are back baby!

He already showed interest this past offseason. Hopefully this is the big move that he makes if things keep going bad.

Do It Tepper!

He will want roster control.  I don't want another HC with that kind of control....

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He will want roster control.  I don't want another HC with that kind of control....

His rosters and teams are always contending. The purpose of hiring him would be getting Tepper out of the way from making roster decisions. He already took the wrong franchise QB. We don't need Tepper making anymore decisions.

30 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

He's redshirting, not transferring.

Nope. He’s gone. Transfer portal isn’t open yet. 

Personally, it’s a bit of an odd move to quit on your team after salvaging your season but it wreaks of NIL money and somebody getting in his or people’s ear so it will be interesting to find out which team bought him off NCST.