• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lost Watercooler Talk

pstall

I like the fact that they did alt timelines. The entire show has been pretty accurate to modern physics with all the time travel stuff(theoretical physics at least). Check out this article - they only stray when it's important to the story telling. Juliet said 'it worked' and it did work, they just don't know it. The only thing is the 3 year difference. The alternate timeline at LAX is in 2007, the timeline on the island is 2010(the flight attendant was one of the people in the temple recognizing them from the plane crash 3 years ago).

I like the fact that they did alt timelines. The entire show has been pretty accurate to modern physics with all the time travel stuff(theoretical physics at least). Check out this article - they only stray when it's important to the story telling. Juliet said 'it worked' and it did work, they just don't know it. The only thing is the 3 year difference. The alternate timeline at LAX is in 2007, the timeline on the island is 2010(the flight attendant was one of the people in the temple recognizing them from the plane crash 3 years ago).

I wasn't confused until I read that. :leaving:

Archived