• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats ownership to be settled

pantherfan49

like a third of the roster is NC native.

Sorry Rico, I usually agree with you, but none of the current Bobs are NC natives. Felts is from SC and several players played ball in NC.

The keys to this team are quite simply GW, Jax, and LB. I won't try to rank them in order of importance, but losing any of the three would likely take the Bobs out of the playoffs. Lose MJ and you lose LB, but again, I don't see LB being here past 2011.

Sorry Rico, I usually agree with you, but none of the current Bobs are NC natives. Felts is from SC and several players played ball in NC.

The keys to this team are quite simply GW, Jax, and LB. I won't try to rank them in order of importance, but losing any of the three would likely take the Bobs out of the playoffs. Lose MJ and you lose LB, but again, I don't see LB being here past 2011.

Oh haha my mistake.

Pretty sad when Cuban does an interview on the local radio anytime they ask him to but Bob Johnson is nowhere to be found.

Yeah man....I know I have attended a couple of games courtesy of Cuban when he comes to town. Guy just buys up a bunch of seats and gives them away to get people in the door.

I understand why some don't like him, but he does draw up interest. I think he proves an owner can make a difference if he really wants to.

Yeah man....I know I have attended a couple of games courtesy of Cuban when he comes to town. Guy just buys up a bunch of seats and gives them away to get people in the door.

I understand why some don't like him, but he does draw up interest. I think he proves an owner can make a difference if he really wants to.

So is he like the Jerry Jones of the NBA? Not the free seats part, but the obnoxious display of awesome arrogance?

That being said he wouldn't last seconds in this tumbleweed small market city.

Archived