• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Midseason NFL News

Mr. Scot

They traded away two starters off the DL didn’t they? And Now decide it is the DC’s fault.

Shows what a pussy Ron has become. I think he must have gotten a bad blood transfusion in some surgery or something. 

He knows he is out the door after the season, latest. This is worth firing a longtime associate that is also out the door in a few weeks probably?

He must really want to audition for someone’s DC job. 

Edited by stratocatter

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

They traded away two starters off the DL didn’t they? And Now decide it is the DC’s fault.

Shows what a pussy Ron has become. I think he must have gotten a bad blood transfusion in some surgery or something. 

He knows he is out the door after the season, latest. This is worth firing a longtime associate that is also out the door in a few weeks probably?

He must really want to audition for someone’s DC job. 

Their D was already atrocious before they traded away their two starting DEs. Ron should've told him to just go ahead and get it over with and fire me.

• Beer 1

I grew up in Redskins territory, and there is Ron and several more of our ex players and coaches maybe too.. over there. I casually follow, like will watch the 4th quarter of a game sometimes if it looks close and i am bored. 

That situation was bad when he took the gig. I liked him early on because I like defense and toughness but he has lost something. He truly is the blind squirrel anymore to me. The more I look at him the more I see that Trailer Park kid or whoever it is, with the extra thick glasses. Sorry Ron.