• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Dobbs - Starting QB Worthy?

Knaakedup

Josh Dobbs - Starting QB worthy?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who else would rather get Josh Dobbs here to be our QB next year so we can be competitive?

• Sign me up
    • No, I still believe in Bryce
    • Take me out back and put me down like Old Yeller

Seeing that Josh Dobbs can literally go anywhere and make things happen, who would be opposed to the full reset that includes offloading Bryce, Burns, anyone we can get anything from, firing the GM, firing the staff - a FULL clean reset - and getting Dobbs here to get it going to keep games exciting

(I also know this is outrageous, overreacting, and not possible, but fug it, I am just laughing at this disaster now)

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Dalton is sitting on the bench and he's probably better than at least 5 guys that teams are starting. Including us lol

Not sure of that

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2022/10/20/andy-dalton-throws-two-pick-sixes-64-seconds-vs-cardinals-tnf/10557548002/

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Pie 2

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Dalton is sitting on the bench and he's probably better than at least 5 guys that teams are starting. Including us lol

Dalton was/is an average starter. At this point he's not a long term answer for any team, not even us. However, could he come in and give us a few wins this season if the staff would just bench Bryce.  Absolutely.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

lol Dobbs is a backup QB at best. Scrub. Pretty incredible the Vikings can pluck a dude off a bad team and get a win on the road and the panthers can barely get 200 yards offense with the super processor bust first overall pick 

I bet on a good amount of Cardinals games this year so I got to see him play a few weeks, and tbh, the dude is playing better than half the starters in this league. 

Remember that Dobbs has never started for a team that he has spent an offseason with. He started for Tennessee last season after being in Nashville for less than a week. He was traded to Arizona a couple weeks before the season started. The snaps you saw yesterday were the first he ever took with Minnesota. I'd love to see what he could do with a full offseason somewhere. 

He's also a friend of mine! That's my "cool story, bro." 

4 hours ago, RockyTopVol said:

Remember that Dobbs has never started for a team that he has spent an offseason with. He started for Tennessee last season after being in Nashville for less than a week. He was traded to Arizona a couple weeks before the season started. The snaps you saw yesterday were the first he ever took with Minnesota. I'd love to see what he could do with a full offseason somewhere. 

He's also a friend of mine! That's my "cool story, bro." 

I know it’s a completely insane idea, but at this point why double down on mistakes?

New pres of operations = new GM = new coaching staff. 

Acquire as many picks as possible through firesale. 

Let Dobbs get his chance here and we have a 1st to use in 2025 if it doesn’t work out. 

= Prosper