• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "I Once" Thread..........

SMACKDAB

Guest CatofWar

I once sat down at a black jack table with my old man in Reno. We were both hammered and thought the dealer was cheating (I know). I stood up and swung on him but fell over. Security came and the old man went to jump up off the stool but fell down. We were subsequently trespassed from Circus Circus.

I once intercepted a pass, intended for an almost 8' tall Sasquatch, made him eat asphalt, and then, had to hear him whine about his little cuts and scrapes as a result of the take down, and THEN made him give me his phone number.

Top that one. :D

hHAHAHAHA--

God Bless ya man...

Who was this? Shinner?

hHAHAHAHA--

God Bless ya man...

Who was this? Shinner?

pretty sure this is in reference to myself! We had a little game of tackle football in the parking lot after one of the games!!! Little SOB made a point to remind me of it everytime we talked almost!!!

Speaking of talk, just for your info AK...when I talked with him on Saturday, he made a point to tell me to make sure I get to a tailgate when him and you would be there cooking together...just thought that might make your day a little!

pretty sure this is in reference to myself! We had a little game of tackle football in the parking lot after one of the games!!! Little SOB made a point to remind me of it everytime we talked almost!!!

Speaking of talk, just for your info AK...when I talked with him on Saturday, he made a point to tell me to make sure I get to a tailgate when him and you would be there cooking together...just thought that might make your day a little!

he was probably my one true huddle "brother" , everyone else has either gone on or in some other click.

He loved to cook, i sent him some red salmon this summer and he loved it. he was my tailgate buddy too. I could always count on him to have a good time.

We were going to training camp this summer. i guess I am going by myself now...

Archived