• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "I Once" Thread..........

SMACKDAB

I'll start with an example.......let's hear some of your own. I am sure that are millions of possibilities out there.

I once hit a wiffle ball SO hard in 2nd grade, it left the imprints,of the circles on the ball, around Kelvin Johnson's left eye, that he looked like he had 8 eyes for almost 2 weeks.

I did feel bad about it though. :D

I once egged a buddies house and his mom shot at our car as we were speeding away. He didn't know it was us girls, he thought it was his sisters ex boy friend (because we decapitated a barbie and hung it on a tree in their front yard) so he told everyone he ran the car down and beat the poo out of it. In reality he tried to chase us down after his mom shot at us. He was wearing only his boxers and he didn't get anywhere close to our car. We exposed him for the liar that he was :)

I once was laying on the floor in brothers room, we were teenagers and we were just chatting (this story is not going to some nasty perverted place). He got up to use the bathroom and as he walked by he shoved his big toe in my mouth. So I kept all the saliva that had been contaminated by the big toe, in my mouth while he used the bathroom, i stood at the bathroom door waiting for him to come out, when he opened the door I shot a big loogy right at him, it landed in his mouth. it was awesome pay back. Yeah that's like the grossest thing ever but it was funny.

I once had to talk my way out of a hostage situation. In a drunken stupor, my friend had invited a girl back to the room we were staying in. She brought two crack dealers with whom he apparently smoked some with. She left, the dealers demanded money from my friend. Meanwhile, I am trying to think while I was realizing why I don't drink.

I ended up convincing one of the guys that I could hook him up with a buddy of mine who sold acid disguised as stickers. Being a college town, dude thought he had hit the score of a life time. Dude got my non-existent beeper number, and convinced the other guy that they should go. It was a wild night.

Archived