• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football: Week 10

Mr. Scot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• That is a question mark thing. It went along with the everything for Bryce philosophy that seemed to be guiding things. This is a no threat to him acquisition.  It’s damning as far as ownership but I hope the bridge has been crossed. Time to burn it. 
    • Good idea but good luck.  Developers that control the legislature and county officials will make sure of that. If they can make money off of someone else's future misery they just don't gaf.  My county commissioners for example -   4 out of the 5 have direct ties to real estate and/or developers.   They are approving and building huge developments in wetlands and flood prone areas with no consideration to where the water is going in the next big storm down here.  We had an un named storm here about 3 weeks ago,  that washed out multiple roads in my county and I know for a fact that one of the washouts right down the road from me is directly attributable to a development that went in since Florence.   Its similar in the state legislature from what I read.  All across the country they keep building on beaches and other areas they know damn well they shouldn't.  The only way to stop it that I can see is to stop government subsidizing of flood insurance for new construction.  But good luck with that too.
    • We really haven't seen him with a young QB besides Bryce, especially one he's drafted. Lock never saw the field in 22, Trask never saw the field in 23. I'm still scratching my head over the afterthought udfa pickup of Plummer, not sure if that was a Canales/Morgan collaboration or if Morgan just got whatever rookie bum they could sign after the draft.