• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football: Week 10

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

the OL sucks.  But Shedeur factors in to being the most sacked in the country. 

It's getting to the point where he snaps the ball and guys are already in the backfield. Never seen a Oline that bad in college football. They will change that entire starting lineup next season.

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's getting to the point where he snaps the ball and guys are already in the backfield. Never seen a Oline that bad in college football. They will change that entire starting lineup next season.

you know why Thomas Brown is a good coach? Go listen to the proper answer about a trash group (our WRs). 

now go listen to Deion Sanders talk about his OL.  Good luck getting the best out of them to protect your kid.   He already told them they were gone lol. 

and I don't think Colorado is a happy place.  I'd go all the way back to that Travis Hunter hit that happened on the Colorado sideline.  No one cared.  No reaction.  And it was on their sideline. Only Sanders son did.  That's weird in football.  I could see how the Sanders model of coaching.....isn't going to lead to a very enthusiastic team.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

you know why Thomas Brown is a good coach? Go listen to the proper answer about a trash group (our WRs). 

now go listen to Deion Sanders talk about his OL.  Good luck getting the best out of them to protect your kid.   He already told them they were gone lol. 

and don't think Colorado is a happy place.  I'd go all the way back to that Travis Hunter hit that happened on the Colorado sideline.  No one cared.  No reaction.  And it was on their sideline. Only Sanders son did.  That's weird in football.  I could see how the Sanders model of coaching.....isn't going to lead to very enthusiastic team. 

It's always the same story. Deion is all about Deion. Your ass will get thrown under the bus very quickly and very publicly.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

and I don't think Colorado is a happy place.  I'd go all the way back to that Travis Hunter hit that happened on the Colorado sideline.  No one cared.  No reaction.  And it was on their sideline. Only Sanders son did.  That's weird in football.  I could see how the Sanders model of coaching.....isn't going to lead to a very enthusiastic team.  

That Oline has been trash all season. I would tell them the same thing. Play better or hit the road.

Go ahead and get your Deion sucks takes out the way. We all know things will be much different next season. Players are coming they want that spotlight. Prime will get them to come. Shadeur will likely be the best QB in the country next season with a improved Oline.

Im still a believer in Colorado.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's always the same story. Deion is all about Deion. Your ass will get thrown under the bus very quickly and very publicly.

It's a bold coaching strategy.  To tell your entire OL they will no longer be playing football there......with 4 games to go and your son lined up behind them lol.   

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah im noticing only 3 players on the entire team are in the spotlight. Everybody else seems to be in the shadows.

Everything can't be about your 2 sons and Travis Hunter.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

That Oline has been trash all season. I would tell them the same thing. Play better or hit the road.

Go ahead and get your Deion sucks takes out the way. We all know things will be much different next season. Players are coming they want that spotlight. Prime will get them to come. Shadeur will likely be the best QB in the country next season with a improved Oline.

Im still a believer in Colorado.

That would be fine behind the scenes.  That's not what Deion did.  He went to the media and told the media all those kids would be gone. 

I don't know things will be much different.    I think there are questions about how playing for Deion actually is.  Same for coaching for him.  I wouldn't want my uber talented kid playing for him.  See Travis Hunter as the example of why not.   I also think it might be hard for him to get the type players he needs to actually round out the roster that makes a good team.  The non-super stars types.  Deion doesn't look attractive unless you have odds to be part of his reality show. 

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah im noticing only 3 players on the entire team are in the spotlight. Everybody else seems to be in the shadows.

Everything can't be about your 2 sons and Travis Hunter.

It's that "only the stars matter" mentality. Yeah, you need stars but you need your lunchpail guys to support them too.

56 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The D has just utterly collapsed.

Giving up 77 combined to UVA and GT is just... I mean, that's just pathetic.

Yeah that and receivers dropping passes and coaches getting away from the run game against VA. Was just the perfect storm for an L.