• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dare I say it? The last season of Lost starts tomorrow!

pstall

Finally. I still stand by prediction of how it ends. They somehow jump to the day of thier fateful plane trip. And they all choose NOT to board the plane. They go and face the things they were supposed to face anyway.

that would be a extremely lame way to end the series so I agree

Finally. I still stand by prediction of how it ends. They somehow jump to the day of thier fateful plane trip. And they all choose NOT to board the plane. They go and face the things they were supposed to face anyway.

I could see that happening.

I really hope they had a plan for an ending when they started writing this thing and not an "oh shiit what do we do now?" ending...

I expect it to be good. None of the filler crap that has littered lots of the episodes to extend the air time. I predict it'll heavily focus on Jacob/other dude, good/evil, free will/destiny, science/religion. It'll end with a Forest Gump realization - both mama and Lt Dan were right.

:lol: People have been predicting the next season will be the best season for what? 5 years??? But this one will be different...

It was confirmed like 2 or 3 years ago that the series would go 6 seasons.

In another note, in interviews the creators (lindelof, cuse, and abrams), they have all said that they created the ending first. The ending was the first thing that was ever thought up, and they worked backwards from there.

Archived