• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2 Spoilers Thread

Sultan33g

Finished ME2 last night.

Samara's tits are clearly fake.

Legion and Grunt are the poo.

Miranda has a fine ass, but that couldn't sway me from my undying love for Liara. I'll probably bang Miranda in my biotic play-through though.

Literally the best gaming storyline in the history of the world. Still looking forward to learning why the Reapers do what they do. It seems clear that they absorb the best species during each galactic genocide, but I'm wondering, why do they even bother?

I don't know how I feel about the collector base at the end. It seems logical to keep it around, but Cerberus is probably going to try to bend Shepard over a barrel at some point. I didn't destroy it in the first play-through, but I probably will in the future since everyone was bitching at me.

And what the fug is up with the Illusive Man's eyes?

i hope that the final battle is something better than "board one of the reapers and implant a virus to spread through them." but i don't see any other way that they could realistically be beaten.

That would suck. I could see a big war brewing, depending on choices made. Keeping the Rachni around, keeping the Krogan research to reverse the genocide, the good geth. Every species in the galaxy united against the Reapers. This couldn't happen before during the cycle because the Reaper attack was a surprise. Now, with warning, the galaxy could at least be mobilized once the Council stops being a bunch of jack-offs.

that reaper fleet at the end was HUGE, though. it took an entire alliance fleet to take down 1 reaper in me1. the galactic armies would have to outnumber them 500 to 1, and all be upgraded with the thanix cannon things.

there was a lot of undercurrent in ME2 about dark energy. speculation that it was making the sun act funky in tali's recruitment mission. if we could lure them to that system and cause the sun to go supernova, it could take them all out at once.

Archived