• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2 Spoilers Thread

Sultan33g

How is it Liara goes from my Asari fugtoy to a shadyass informant who is just happy to see me alive?

WTF is with the Illusive man's eyes

Read the first comic, it explains the first part. It's available on demonoid and the like.

Also I've wondered about that too. Makes me wonder what exactly he REALLY is.

Here's some things I've been thinking.

1. I think the Rachni are going to make a big impact in ME3. I chose to save them in ME1 and got a hint from an Asari messenger that they would assist me in my fight against the Reapers. Or they'll fug me over. Either/or.

2. Same deal with the geth. I reprogrammed them in Legion's loyalty mission rather than destroy them. They'll either make a powerful ally or someone will get their old programming back and use them against me.

3. I really have no idea what saving the collector base for Cerberus is going to do. Whether it'll be a boon or if I'm going to be stabbed in the back in the end. But pretty much my entire crew responded with "What the hell is wrong with you?" when I talked with them afterward.

I agree with 1 and 2 for sure.

Galactic news talks about reports of their scout ships and the asari seemed to be "friends" with the queen.

Haven't messed with the Geth yet, I will save them most likely.

3 seems like a very stab in the back situation indeed.

I basically did/do anything that I think might even remotely help me against the Reapers in later games. I'm a risk-taker.

I kept the info on Cerberus for myself so ya Im with ya :D

Also kept the cure for the Genophage for myself as well.

Infomation is power sayeth the Illusive man:hat:

One of the more interesting things I saw was the Email from the guy at the Citadel that had you scan the collectors in ME1.

Something about them being older than the Protheans and all of them seemed to be attuned to some signal that was overdue. I get the signal must have been from the Reapers? but the older than the Protheans kinda stumped me.

*scrolls to the bottom without reading*

fiz said you can bang kelly if you're a femshep. but i did every flirty dialogue with her that was ever available, and nothing ever happened, and now she is gone.

unless that time we hung out in my cabin was supposed to be it, but they never implied anything happened.

I kept the info on Cerberus for myself so ya Im with ya :D

Also kept the cure for the Genophage for myself as well.

Infomation is power sayeth the Illusive man:hat:

One of the more interesting things I saw was the Email from the guy at the Citadel that had you scan the collectors in ME1.

Something about them being older than the Protheans and all of them seemed to be attuned to some signal that was overdue. I get the signal must have been from the Reapers? but the older than the Protheans kinda stumped me.

OH poo yeah I forgot but I had Mordin keep the research his assistant was working on too. I didn't think much about it at the time, but it very well could have an impact in ME3 too.

I kind of had the feeling the reapers put the keepers there after I beat ME1 but yeah that confirmed it.

Archived