• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

19 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Idk what the guys in pre game were saying, just telling you the facts. Like yeah UNC was a projected 1 seed going into the game, that doesn’t mean that can’t change with a bad loss and a huge win from a team they are otherwise neck and neck with. The only thing they had on Iowa State before tonight was one less loss. Give that up in a loss to a non tourney team what do they have?

Next time listen to the professionals.

I respect your passion though. I knew UNC would get the #1 seed simply because the "professionals" said they were a lock even if they loss.

How's that humble pie?

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

West Region

UNC

Arizona

Baylor

Alabama

It was GUARANTEED we were getting paired with Arizona. The selection committee LOVES those potential storylines. Yep, they're already talking about it. LOL

The media had the ACC wildly underrated. ESPN only has four teams projected in.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It was GUARANTEED we were getting paired with Arizona. The selection committee LOVES those potential storylines. Yep, they're already talking about it. LOL

The media had the ACC wildly underrated. ESPN only has four teams projected in.

They sure gave Arizona what appears to be an easy path to the sweet 16. Carolina will have a tougher time with Michigan State or Mississippi State but I think the bracket sets up nicely for a UNC/Zona matchup.

At first glance, the East Region is tough. The top four seeds in that region are playing their best basketball right now.

As for UNC, I think their region sets up nicely for a showdown with Arizona but there’s a lot of unpredictability about who UNC and Zona will face to get there. Strong potential for some upsets in that region.

21 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You were saying?  Iowa State’s non-conference schedule was shet

Lol, name something I said that was non factual. I was always open to the possibility of either team getting the one seed. As a fan I wanted UNC to get it. Fact is, UNC is fortunate not to lose that 1 seed, and you are fortunate to get bailed out after acting like a smug ass for zero reason when you clearly didn’t realize how close it was. Your whole reasoning of what the “experts” said, lol, let’s talk about how the experts were talking all day about whether it would be Iowa State or UNC as the final 1. According to them it wasn’t the “lock” for UNC that you were selling. A broken clock is right twice per day, doesn’t change anything about you looking uninformed and arrogant in your ignorance.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we end up facing Arizona and Hubert doesn't have Trimble in Love's hip pocket all game long and we lost because he drops 40 I'm gonna stroke out.

Go ahead and make sure your insurance is in order. You know Hubert isn't going to do that.

10 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

I wouldn't even consider that trash talk. It's soft and you're having a fit over it.

For someone that said they didn't care about winning the tournament, you're taking the L badly. As you said, State wanted it more and they handled business unlike the Heels. They, like their fans, seemed to think the game was in the bag before it was even played.

He's SUCH a hypocrite. He rags on other teams all the time, but as soon as someone rags on his team he gets upset.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol, name something I said that was non factual. I was always open to the possibility of either team getting the one seed. As a fan I wanted UNC to get it. Fact is, UNC is fortunate not to lose that 1 seed, and you are fortunate to get bailed out after acting like a smug ass for zero reason when you clearly didn’t realize how close it was. Your whole reasoning of what the “experts” said, lol, let’s talk about how the experts were talking all day about whether it would be Iowa State or UNC as the final 1. According to them it wasn’t the “lock” for UNC that you were selling. A broken clock is right twice per day, doesn’t change anything about you looking uninformed and arrogant in your ignorance.

LMAO just admit you were wrong buddy. The more you lie the more you will look bad.

You can't always be right.