• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Was just thinking that. 5-7 from three and shooting 60% from the field but only up by 3.

Kind of a role reversal from the UNC game when UNC got out to a fast start and was shooting the ball well but wasn’t able to pull away.

We win that game if Hubert has the guts to tell RJ to stop fuging shooting. Drive but stop shooting threes.

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Needed defense and Trimble road the pine in the second half as well.

Trimble and Cadeau were two of our best players in the first half and hardly played in the second half. I really don't know what Hubert was thinking.

8-11 from three yet you're still down four at half. If UConn just stops jacking threes they'll dominate. Something about these three point shooting teams just lulls you into playing their game and trying to match them at it. If I'm UConn's coach st half I'm just laying into them telling them to not fuging pull an RJ Davis. fug it if they hit threes. Just play your game.