• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

He's talking about Stoud.

Weird because my comment was about how we put up 15 points today with a new and improved coordinator. So his response was to say well Stroud only scored 13 despite that not having anything to do with our new playcaller?

5 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Stroud, who has been treated like a god on here all year, did jack today with his amazing OC against our depleted defense. I would be more worried about that than Bryce, who played pretty damn good considered Mingo and Chark drops, and an offensive line that almost murdered him.

LMAOOOOO... Amazing OC....he was a first year guy going up against one of the best DCs in the league who had 2 weeks to prepare. 

Jesus this his sad. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Weird because my comment was about how we put up 15 points today with a new and improved coordinator. So his response was to say well Stroud only scored 13 despite that not having anything to do with our new playcaller?

Weird that you've compared Bryce to Stroud all year and now that Bryce outplayed him, let's talk about how bad the new OC is? Seriously?

• Beer 3

Just now, Varking said:

Missed extra point and that goal line stand by Houston made a big difference. The counter is Houston put up 12 on our depleted defense…

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Id still take the QB that has 10 overall TDs to 1 INT with almost double the amount of passing yards. Bryce had his first good game out of 7. Good job. Stroud has been the better QB overall since the beginning of the season. The game came down to a field goal too, so big whoop.

I mean you look at the body of work and I’m still taking CJ Stroud over Bryce Young for now. I was super impressed with Bryce today though. He had like three plays that you go “this is why you drafted him”. I was just pointing out that we only scored 15 points, which is after we last scored 14 on offense against Miami. Just trying to navigate how I feel about the offense. Bryce was tremendous today though. 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We finally won a game and y'all dumbasses just wanna talk poo about me? 

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I love it!!!!

Bryce stans throwing a parade after 6 weeks of poo football and gift wrapping the other team points.

Whats even funnier that this was clearly a defensive game, we still dont know if bryce can really uplift the team like a number 1 pick should. Like anybody really didnt expect folks to be mature enough to just celebrate the team finally getting a win against a team we had 2 weeks to prepare for. They Will Be back to complaining about bryce critics next week. Lol 

• Poo 4