• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why ESPN?

Hairless Cat

well i think its always been on espn .. like back when they used to host the skills competitions too .. back before there was an nfl network .. and they feel more will watch it if its on a sports designated channel , the pro bowl would also interfere with designated sunday night programming on cbs / fox / nbc , just my opinion though

well i think its always been on espn .. like back when they used to host the skills competitions too .. back before there was an nfl network .. and they feel more will watch it if its on a sports designated channel , the pro bowl would also interfere with designated sunday night programming on cbs / fox / nbc , just my opinion though

yeah because they never show football games on sunday night

yeah because they never show football games on sunday night

LOL :iagree: Its just that ESPN pays a crap load for it. The funny part is no one really watched it before so whats gonna make them watch it now..... You dont even have half of your Pro Bowlers there.

Really I would rather our Players not play ether cause what if they get hurt? I rather have a SB win then a Pro bowl Win.

Archived