• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I have been prank calling a local radio station for the past 12 months....

Hotsauce

A local station here has a complete tool for a DJ. I listen to the station because they play 90's rock and some classic rock too.

Anyway, he tries too hard to be funny, and thinks he is gods gift to the radio. I think this guy is a joke, and its super funny to call him and give him a hard time in the middle of the day.

What I usually do is, if he does contests, I will call in with stupid / rediculas answers. Also, I will call in randomly after he talks, and pretend that I thought he said to call for a contest. He answers, and I'm like "I WON, I WON!!!!!" He usually tells me not to call back and hangs up on me.

Recently he was talking about an event going on next week. I called him, and said, "Am I the 5th caller", hes like "What?" Then I said, "can I request a song.....Crash by Dave Matthews band?" (That song would never get play time on that station) He was like, "get off my phone!!!"

I wonder if he knows that I am the same person pranking him? I doubt it, but I offten think he does....

A friend of mine used to do this for the "Mandatory Metallica" segment they did everyday at lunchtime on our local rock station. He would call in and make request in the "grandpa" voice from The Simpsons. He became quite the novelty. That is until he started making lude comments to the female DJ on duty.

A friend of mine used to do this for the "Mandatory Metallica" segment they did everyday at lunchtime on our local rock station. He would call in and make request in the "grandpa" voice from The Simpsons. He became quite the novelty. That is until he started making lude comments to the female DJ on duty.

You live near the coast ?

105.5 does that crap every afternoon, I stopped listening to them b/c of it.

Archived