• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of the World

Matt Foley

If President Obama came on the air and told Americans that an extraordinary phenomenon has been detected and the world is in danger of coming to an end within 24-48 hours, what would you do?

Put some serious thought into this. Would you take your family to your favorite place nearby? Would you huddle with your family in your house? Would you go tell that girl you always loved how you feel about her? Would you go to your church?

I think I'd stay home. Maybe pray.

Have you seen the special on the History Channel. Scary as hell how many people have picked 2012 as the date of something cataclysmic/final. Reminds me of the movie with Nic Cage a couple of years ago. Nostradamus himself said a huge ball of fire from the sky....supposedly solar activity peaks in 2012.

Have you seen the special on the History Channel. Scary as hell how many people have picked 2012 as the date of something cataclysmic/final. Reminds me of the movie with Nic Cage a couple of years ago. Nostradamus himself said a huge ball of fire from the sky....supposedly solar activity peaks in 2012.

We have been warned and to go out with a bang they made Obama the last president....Everybody knows it's coming they(the govt) doesn't want us to panic.

I get this quite a bit

:out:

Archived