• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter won't be relevant much longer...

Zod

a few months ago a old timer called it this generations' hula hoop. Plus his data stated that first time users may stay for two months, THEN 60% never came back. I remember the something about mary "7 minutes" abs bit and thought of 155 character twarder site. 155 characters thats the number!!!

I've never got into all the social network stuff. I only understood it if you were using it to pimp stuff for your business or it was required for your job.

average number of reader of your blog is one, you.

facebook costs many business millions per day. out of the "8" hour work day, 2 hours is on facebook/myspace/shopping/e-mail. its no wonder why its a struggle to find good, just good working employees.

all those sites fuel narcism and vanity. holy jesus I still remember watching facebook consuming people. first thing you do when you awake is check to see what some nobody commented on your facebook page. refresh refresh every minute......somebody may have posted something!!!1!!!!

Truth, i think nearly all humans are dumb, retared, and/or boring. What did people do before myspace/facebook/twitter? are you that bored you need to see what your old middle school classmates whom you said three words to, is UP too??? really? theres reasons why many paths of past "people", fell out of touch.

I don't Twitter, but I think that it has it's merits...

Canada had a "Help Haiti" telethon and my fave band BNL was featured in the ads for it, even though they had to tape a segment as they were already in LA for business. For some reason it did not get played, and the band was able to twitter to their real die hard fans that they did not know what was up, and were working of finding out what happened...I thought that was kind of cool personally.

So yeah, I think that as a way to get to fans its pretty wonderful, but as a way to tell everyone I know that I am in the pet foods aisle at the Harris Teeter, not so great.

I quit it once the red headed MILF I was flirting with decided that facebook was more fun. She must have some kind of computer virus because my attempts to befriend on FB have never been received on her end. Or at least thats what I am telling myself.

a few months ago a old timer called it this generations' hula hoop. Plus his data stated that first time users may stay for two months, THEN 60% never came back. I remember the something about mary "7 minutes" abs bit and thought of 155 character twarder site. 155 characters thats the number!!!

I've never got into all the social network stuff. I only understood it if you were using it to pimp stuff for your business or it was required for your job.

facebook costs many business millions per day. out of the "8" hour work day, 2 hours is on facebook/myspace/shopping/e-mail. its no wonder why its a struggle to find good, just good working employees.

all those sites fuel narcism and vanity. holy jesus I still remember watching facebook consuming people. first thing you do when you awake is check to see what some nobody commented on your facebook page. refresh refresh every minute......somebody may have posted something!!!1!!!!

Truth, i think nearly all humans are dumb, retared, and/or boring. What did people do before myspace/facebook/twitter? are you that bored you need to see what your old middle school classmates whom you said three words to, is UP too??? really? theres reasons why many paths of past "people", fell out of touch.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to 2Shy again.

Damn straight. All that's what the Huddle's for!

Archived