• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mag

Miaoww

MAG is nothing like COD, so if you go in expecting that, be prepared to be dissappointed. This game is the epitome of teamwork in a shooter. Take for instance the acquisition game mode. It's a complicated capture the flag style game. Basically, the attackers want to steal two prototype APC's from the defenders, and need to get through several objectives to do so. The front line of the enemies defense is turrets. These can mow you down in a hurry, and also allow the defenders to spawn at the front line of the battle, and thus must be made a priority to be taken out quickly. Next is usually AA guns or mortars. Destroying the AA allows the attackers to spawn deeper into enemy territory via helicopter support or parachuting in, which is amazing to see 10 guys parachuting into the middle of a huge battle. Next you gotta destroy some roadblocks, so that when you finally get the APCs you can get 'em back to your base.

This game is VERY fun, especially if you have people treating it like they should by playing as a team. Plus, this game is kind of ongoing because it keeps track of each organizations winning status, and gives you bonuses if your organization is kicking ass

on MAG that day.

A lot of people will be turned off of this game because

COD deathmatch has pretty much made every FPS have zero attention span and need absolute instant gratification. It's a shame too, because there are so many better games out there.

Note: This "review" is coming from a guy that has bought and played damn near every shooter that has come out for the past decade+. Across all platforms too. So I know what I'm talking about, because I'm an uber nerd.

Archived