• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mag

Miaoww

Anyone buying this one? I've pre-ordered it based on the videos I've seen on youtube and the fact I'm getting very bored of MW2.

It's an online FPS with a twist - it's all about teamwork, rather than just upping your K/D ratio. It's ambitious, but I'm giving it a try.

Of course, like everyone else, I got interested in this game when I heard about the 256 player Domination mode online. 128 players on each faction sounds cool. Also, it's supposed to be drastically more realistic than MW2. I read that the big battles like Domination are meant to take over an hour instead of 10 minutes like CoD.

Some pre-screenings have said that if you don't work as a team, then the game will be an overall bad experience for you. They said teamwork is absolutely the only way to accomplish any sense of fun. The graphics looks pretty average, but gameplay is far more important to me. And I have also read online that the game is pretty complicated. Apparently it's hard to remember everything you can and are supposed to do.

I played the beta a few months ago. The gameplay is similar to Battlefield: Bad Company. The maps are huge and teamwork is definitely a huge part of the game. I only spent a couple of hours on it.

My ps3 is on it's way back from sony after croaking on me so i'll have to wait to check it out.

Surprised so few responded in here. I don't think there's a great deal of hype about this game, which is sad because it looks the part. I'll let you know what I think tomorrow or Sat when I get it.

There really isn't a whole lotta hype for this one and you'd think there would be. There was the announcement at E3 and then a few fluff pieces in a few industry rags.....other than that, nothing. You'd think the gaming press would be falling all over themselves to push this.

Yeah I looked up some gameplay footage and I wouldn't like it. The problem is your average console player isn't used to actually communicating and working as a team, they're more used to accomplishing short term, individual tasks. I have a feeling that in a game like this you must get groups of 20-30 people running around in circles bunnyhopping like its halo.

If it were on the PC is could be awesome though.

Archived