• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next two years, strike while the irons hot

Jmac

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

threads like this tell me some of our fans fans seriously don’t understand what has happened to their favorite team with Tepper

its like saying that if a blind, paralyzed, parapalegic would just stop messing around they could drive a car

Yeah, until we get some indication Tepper is learning from any of his experience as an owner, it's probably going to just keep getting worse.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, until we get some indication Tepper is learning from any of his experience as an owner, it's probably going to just keep getting worse.

I believe he is learning, but he is making new mistakes and has to go through his process lol and learn these lessons one by one, he is far from finished. He won't learn from others, he has to see for himself. Hold his beer. 

27 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I believe he is learning, but he is making new mistakes and has to go through his process lol and learn these lessons one by one, he is far from finished. He won't learn from others, he has to see for himself. Hold his beer. 

The question is if he ever figures it out. Snyder didn't. Bad owners usually don't.

• Pie 2