• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Subway...

Panthro

If you buy it, and prepare to eat a sub, and only a sub, each and everyday, understandable. But just to go buy all the ingredients it takes to make a sub, and the spare of the moment..........no way in hell.

I'd also like to know where you buy all that for .50 cents per sub, as long as it isn't "price reduced" mark down stuff, or on clearance, that last that long.

Spoils to quickly with all ingredients needed, except for you normal condiments.

EDIT:...not condoning Subway, don't really care for them, but .50 cents???????????? I am as frugal as they come....but dang! You got a plan woman. :D

If you buy it, and prepare to eat a sub, and only a sub, each and everyday, understandable. But just to go buy all the ingredients it takes to make a sub, and the spare of the moment..........no way in hell.

I'd also like to know where you buy all that for .50 cents per sub, as long as it isn't "price reduced" mark down stuff, or on clearance, that last that long.

Spoils to quickly with all ingredients needed, except for you normal condiments.

Food Lion. I make sandwiches constantly remember I have a three year old. I buy the deli meat on sale and cheese that is on sale.

Lettuce, tomato, peppers, and alllllllllllllllllll the other stuff subway has to offer to put on a sub????? For .50 cents? Bread? What kind of bread?

WOW! :eek:

No, not all that stuff.

Bread differs, turkey or ham, typically provolone cheese, light mayo, mustard, sometimes lettuce and tomato.

And believe it or not. Ole Harris Teeter has a pretty good sub.

But for food. I NEVER EVER complain. I'm not a food snob in the least. If it's cooked and the place has a good health rating, I'm in.

Never have I had to send something back either.

Complaining about food is like complaining about sex. Something ain't working right if you are complaining about either.

Archived