• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can somebody post bail for me? I'm about to go medieval on a neighbor.

pstall

New family moves into our hood a month or two ago. My girls have become great friends with the daughter.

Single mom and a live in boyfriend. Well. Mom is gone and I don't know where. Boyfriend leaves the house and leaves the 9 yr old DAUGHTER OUT IN THE DARK AND NO FOOD MONEY OR ANYTHING.

Yes I'm gonna talk to the mom but the boyfriend is about to get the worse ass kicking of his life.

Have you called the police? Don't want to get in the middle of something and then get accused of child abduction.

^^^^This...

Jangler pretty much hit the nail on the head here. This way the authorities are involved and the girl can be protected. If you are willing to sub-contract the azz-whupping, I can be on a flight in 1 hour. I really hate A-holes like that.

i dont know about calling the cops "just yet"- if the mom is not there, then of course she doesnt know this has happened yet. The mom could be just as much of a victem as the girl?

The rabbit hole could go a lot deeper than you think, and then the little girl is taken away to a foster home because of a misunderstanding...

This is one of those situations where its better to get some information befoe jumping to conclusions.

Especialy when a child in involved.

is the mom a dirtbag? You have met her, is she a party type who doesnt care you think?

Mom has the kid. Will talk to boyfriend who is already this close to getting the boot.

They are moving this week anyways to a relatives nearby. So, knowing that. Why add to her drama. Let her move and the boyfriend is on his own and no drama for me.

New family moves into our hood a month or two ago. My girls have become great friends with the daughter.

Single mom and a live in boyfriend. Well. Mom is gone and I don't know where. Boyfriend leaves the house and leaves the 9 yr old DAUGHTER OUT IN THE DARK AND NO FOOD MONEY OR ANYTHING.

Yes I'm gonna talk to the mom but the boyfriend is about to get the worse ass kicking of his life.

I'll contribute. That's ridiculous :mad:

(if I text "pstall" to 90999 will that send you 10 bucks?)

Mom has the kid. Will talk to boyfriend who is already this close to getting the boot.

They are moving this week anyways to a relatives nearby. So, knowing that. Why add to her drama. Let her move and the boyfriend is on his own and no drama for me.

what did the mom say when she picked up the kid?

what did the mom say when she picked up the kid?

Without airing too much of their laundry. Boyfriend got ticked and broke her phone. She had left her daughter at another nearby friends house thinking when her daughter comes home boyfriend will watch her for not even an hour.

Girl goes home and he is there. She goes to her room, comes back and guy is gone.

Had he come to our house looking for her I wasn't going to let her leave until her mom came.

Archived