• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

charlotte restaurant week warning: Ruth's Chris

Towelboy

for those of you planning on eating at ruth's chris this week for charlotte restaurant week...DO NOT EAT THE CHOCOLATE SIN CAKE. the only sin about it is calling it cake. they should just call it cold coffee bread pudding.

also, for $10 more you can upgrade from a 6 oz filet to a 12 oz. i highly recommend that change.

for those of you planning on eating at ruth's chris this week for charlotte restaurant week...DO NOT EAT THE CHOCOLATE SIN CAKE. the only sin about it is calling it cake. they should just call it cold coffee bread pudding.

also, for $10 more you can upgrade from a 6 oz filet to a 12 oz. i highly recommend that change.

I'm pretty sure I've had it before and it was terrible. I do no like anything from that restaurant except the steaks. All deserts i've ever had there are terrible

We had our '08 Christmas party at the one here in ILM and I wasn't overly impressed with the food... then when I got the bill, I just about fell out...

yeah, they love to do the "a la carte" deal and people don't add it up in their heads.

We went to Atlanta for the ass-whipping we gave them in '06 and were pretty wasted. I told my buddy since he sprang for the tickets (8th row, 50 yl) I'd buy dinner. The taxi guy took us to Ruths and they let us in with our Panther jerseys where we proceeded to spend more money than we had on the tickets.

Good times!

profilepic353_3.gif

Archived