• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

COD:MW2 Huddle All-Star Team - PS3

Kettle

I know there's already a gamertag thread, but figured since there's a thread like this for 360 users I could start one for PS3. I'm sick of playing with little kids and/or people who don't know what they're doin'. I play a lot of the game types depending on my mood, or how well i'm doing that day. Frequently in regular Team deathmatch as well as the mercenary and hardcore. I also do free for all a good bit and occasionally go into demolition, sabotage and others. Playing in the early evening most days, and at random times on the weekend.

I don't know all my numbers. Just that my accuracy is 20+% and KDR is .75.

The only person from the huddle I have on my friends list is Captroop. If you send me a friend request then put something in the body about the huddle. I get random requests often, and I think it's cuz of my name.

gamer tag: KING_KLONG

"Captroop7" to be precise. I don't have a mic, which you should all know ahead of time.

I am playing Battlefield Bad Company and Warhawk more than anything else, but since no one else has that, I might as well join up with you guys in MW2.

If we get enough, we might want to start a carolina Huddle clan.

I just switched to PS3 if anyone plays there...

I'm on PS3, and there are several other Huddlers who have MW2, we just need to get organized.

Captroop7

I rock teh PS3. No RROD for me

Then sound off in the PS3 all star thread with your PSN tag

DrewTangClan95

so we have 3 so far. not quite the number I was looking for, but hopefully it will grow. i'd like at least 6 of us so we have a complete team. the more the better.

Currently have

KING KLONG gt: KING_KLONG

Captroop gt: Captroop7

Carolina Husker gt: DrewTangClan95

• 3 weeks later...

Archived