• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict Conan's next gig

methodtoll

That includes:

-Network that he will be on

-The name of the show

- Who will be coming with him (i.e. Andy Richter)

My Prediction

- He will wind up on Fox because Fox is long needing a late night gig since the last two have failed, Conan would be a superior upgrade to Chase and Rivers. Plus, Fox has more of a younger audience and combine that with Conan's followers (who averages between 18-35) could provide a wonderful partnership for Fox.

- I am still on the verge of a title but I would say that it needs to be something original and common and not just name it, "The Conan O'Brien Show." I say something along the lines of "The Night Show With Conan O' Brien."

- As for who will come with him, I am sure Max Weinburg and the Weinburg 7 will come with him and possibly Andy Richter.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 7 months and can't wait to see what happens

i hope Andy doesn't come with him. he adds nothing. Late Night didn't really take off until he left, and i think his awkward interjection is a big reason more people didn't watch the Tonight Show.

i agree with this. i watch conan on the tonight show in the beginning and couldnt stand AR and is his not funny jokes. it made me not as interested to watch honestly.

Archived