• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboy Caviar....

Zod

Making this for the games today. Amazing stuff.

Chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, corn, black beans, tossed in a olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing. Scoop some up on a tortilla chip and consume. Fairly good for you to boot.

Making this for the games today. Amazing stuff.

Chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, corn, black beans, tossed in a olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing. Scoop some up on a tortilla chip and consume. Fairly good for you to boot.

That sounds like good stuff. What proportions of each or is it just trial and error?

That sounds like good stuff. What proportions of each or is it just trial and error?

I usually eye ball it

But roughly 1 avocado, 2 tomatoes, 1 package frozen corn, half an onion, 2 cans black beans (rinsed),couple tablespoons olive oil, tablespoon red wine vinegar salt to taste. Throw in some chopped jalepeno if you want it spicy, thats good too. Also good is you squeeze half a lime into the dressing. Just depends what you are in the mood for.

I usually eye ball it

But roughly 1 avocado, 2 tomatoes, 1 package frozen corn, half an onion, 2 cans black beans (rinsed),couple tablespoons olive oil, tablespoon red wine vinegar salt to taste. Throw in some chopped jalepeno if you want it spicy, thats good too. Also good is you squeeze half a lime into the dressing. Just depends what you are in the mood for.

Thanks! I got all of that. I'm going to make some for the game.

Archived