• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conan's last speech

Saint J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E2KQ7z_OgQ

The man is pure class, he had the opportunity to rip them to sheds to end his run yet thanked them. He was too classy to say it but I will-f*ck NBC.

Please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.

---Conan O'Brien

The more I think about it, there are still good people at NBC and I don't think Conan wants them punished.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the one person at NBC that deserves it: Jeff Zucker. He's run NBC into the ground. His stewardship of that network has been nothing short of a disaster.

Conan's speech was all class.

More of a shrewd move than an honest one. Whats he supposed to to, rip the network execs a new one then go talk to some other network execs about a new show? Don't burn your bridges, job change 101.
This... he's a professional. Stupidity doesn't breed success.... unless you're the Saints :D

Archived